Saturday, December 3, 2011

Free Magic Cards, Booster Packs, Singles, and More




If you are like me and you don't have enough money to pay for every thing you want, and if one of the things you want involves Magic the Gathering; then you have come to the right place. Magic The Gathering is a fun card game which if played right can earn you money, and although it can earn you  money you also run a risk of losing a lot of money. I have found a fool proof way of getting all of the magic cards you want without paying exorbitant prices for booster packs, and individual cards.

I have been playing Magic for about a year now and I began to realize recently that buying tons of booster packs tends to pay off in the end if you are lucky in getting good rare cards, but there is a better way to get tons of packs without spending a lot of money if any at all. I have found a website that allows you to complete surveys and earn money for doing so, now I know you are saying "this sounds fake, and it is a scam" and trust me a lot of the offers you can complete tend to send you tons of spam email and annoying phone calls there are offers that you can complete that wont do any of these things and you will get paid for completing them. I ask that you just give the website a try and if you don't like it then you don't have to continue using it, but at least help me by signing up under my referral link so I can continue to expand my collection. Just for joining you will get $2.50, and for even more incentive everyone that follows through and continues to use the website I will send you a free booster pack Free of charge (when you reach Gold Membership, rules found in the link) myself just to help you out in your quest to build a magic deck.




If you finished reading this and haven't turned away I would like to thank you for taking your time to read and if you do decide to join make sure you book mark this blog because I have posted some helpful tips to get you started towards earning easy points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring Back Battle for Middle Earth

Join the movement to bring back Battle for Middle Earth at http://battleformiddleearth3.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts